Monday 2 July 2012

The Lust List


I've been musing over this necklace for a month or so now, and could never quite make up my mind. I love the mix of gold and silver, the chunky bold statement style and the ring detail just before the silver turns to cord.

However, I wasn't quite sure what I'd wear the necklace with or if the cord was strong enough to hold the wait of such a clumpy necklace. On further inspection it turns out the item is quite light; and following a recent event in Hackney where I saw the necklace styled in two different ways - over the top of a rock-themed tshirt, paired with black skinnies, and also with a simple one colour shift dress and gold watch (both worked beautifully) - this necklace has most definitely made its way onto The Lust List.

Cord and Tube Collar Necklace, £16.50, Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment