Wednesday 25 August 2010

Loving Drew's Look!

I've never thought of Drew Barrymore as a style icon before - yes, she's a great actress, yes, she's gorgeous, but no, I've never lusted after her outfits. But that's all starting to change.

Dressed in her best glad-rags, Drew wowed when she arrived for the David Letterman Show this weekend. Kitted out in a Richard Chai sequinned blouse and ankle skimming black trousers by Aussie design duo Camilla and Marc, Drew made sure all eyes were on her. Sleek, stylish and yet original, her look was all about opulence and glamour, and I for one love it!

My only fault - her grey YSL pumps. I know that grey is going to be big this winter, and I am a fan; but for me, it just didn't quite work this time. This is more than made up for by Drew's natural long waves and perfect make-up. Overall: thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment