Tuesday 1 February 2011

Trend Alert: Brogues

The androgynous look is always en vogue, and this Spring offers a new treat in the form of the brogue. The key item to the boy meets girl look that was all over the S/S11 catwalks.

I've been considering investing in a pair of brogues for some time, but the masculine shoe is not really my style - I'm quite girly at heart. Yet, working in an office and not wanting to wear heels every day, has led me to the conclusion that this shoe would be a sound and timely investment.

To keep it in-line with the rest of my wardrobe, I've opted for a brogue with feminine detailing and a pale colour.

This shoe by Aldo is a great choice at only £40 and is available int he more traditional colours of black and brown. I think the thin sole, slim fit and almond shape toe keep this practical shoe looking stylish. Surely, this is the shoe of February.

Kegerries Brogue, Aldo, £40

No comments:

Post a Comment