Saturday 28 May 2011

Bargain Spring Updates

I popped into Boots last week with the intention of only purchasing a few necessary items. Yet, I found the beauty aisles calling me.

Heading over to the Rimmel section I found three fantastic new season nail colours, and with a great offer, of three for two, I couldn't say no.

First choice was an aqua green shade called Sky High, I wore this last week and had numerous compliments. It's bright and summery, and that little bit different.

Next, I opted for pale grey shade, Grey Matter - a colour I've never owned before. It's a new take on a classic neutral shade, so it feels that little bit more edgy and rock star.

Finally, my free choice. I decided on a peach-pink colour called Rose Libertine. It looks fresh and feminine. The perfect shade for work, as it's not too bright or garish.

These three little gems have really got me in the mood for summer. It's amazing how a little treat like a few nail polishes can boost my mood and they've already helped live up a few outfits. It's like a brand new accessory, without the price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment