Tuesday 29 March 2011

Last Night

I've just seen the trailer for Keira Knightly's new film and have immediately added it to my 'cinema trip' list.

As you all know, I'm a fan of Knightly's anyway, but this film really does look intriguing. Despite the common story line - the film follows seemingly perfect couple, Joanna and Michael, as their relationship is tested to new limits when they spend a night apart - the trailer left me unable to predict the ending and yet desperate to know.

Starring alongside Knightly is Eva Mendes, Sam Worthington and Guillaume Canet (of The Beach fame). Rather than a typical romantic comedy, the trailer hints more at the classic and artistic tones of films such as Atonement, and as a story of lust it is sure to have an edge of darkness to it.

Have a look at the trailer below, and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment