Tuesday 8 March 2011

A New Leading Lady

I just had to post this picture of Amanda Seyfried at the premiere for her new film, Red Riding Hood. Miss Seyfried is spot on in the fashion stakes in this plum coloured Lavin dress.

I love the t-shirt style shape of the dress which adds a grungy, youthful feel to an otherwise sleek mini.

Accessorised with a fabulous statement necklace by Tom Binns, a messy up-do, dark nails and natural make-up. I'm not 100% sold on the shoes though. Usually, I can't get enough of items in nude. But for some reason, this pair leaves me a bit cold. I would have preferred something brighter and without the ankle strap - to me these look like ballet pumps with heels, and it just doesn't work.

Ever since Mama Mia and Dear John I've been a fan of this leading lady, and am looking forward to watching this fairytale flick when it hits cinemas from 15th April.

No comments:

Post a Comment