Tuesday 29 March 2011

Summer-ready with Warehouse

I'm really excited about a new purchase of mine - this multicoloured, silk top from Warehouse. It's bright colours and loose fit make it perfect for Summer, and extremely flattering.

From the front it looks quite simple, but the silk fabric makes this ordinary vest silhouette feel instantly dressier, and I love the surprise of the cut out back.

My love affair with Warehouse began seven years ago on a trip to Aston University in Birmingham. A friend and I got a little distracted, and found ourselves separated from the group and wandering around the Bullring. It was on that day that I paid my first visit to Warehouse. I fell head over heels in love with an emerald green, silk, sequined vest. The top still boasts a prominent position in my wardrobe today.

That's something I will say about Warehouse clothing - it does cost that little bit more than the usual high street brands, but boy oh boy can you tell the difference. The items have longevity, and not just in the quality of production, but also in the designs. Items are created that tie in with the season's trends but also manage to be timeless classics. What more can a girl ask for?!

I'll be teaming this tropical number with skinny jeans and gladiator sandals.

Magnolia Floral Cape Back Vest, £45, Warehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment