Tuesday 14 June 2011

Holiday Reading


For me, one of the things I look forward to most about a holiday in the sun (apart from a tan and a few strong cocktails obviously) is the opportunity to get stuck in to some brilliant books.

As a self-confessed book worm I always have a pile of novels by my bed and a list in my head of what to buy next. The only problem with this is that I can never read quick enough and the pile and list are ever growing.

Tomorrow I'm jetting off to sunnier climates with a few girlfriends and am eager to get that bikkini on and the first book open. Here's the shortlist:

Black Mamba Boy by Nadifa Mohamed
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Memory of Love by Aminatta Forna
Sleeping Arrangements by Madeleine Wickham

I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment